Are you ready to meet employers? Click here to check out which companies are attending!
Here are a few tips to keep in mind before heading into Studio A...
- Dress Professionally! If you have a suit, great. If not, wear something that is well-put together. Not sure if it's appropriate? Call us at The Career Center and we can help you out!
- Make a GAME PLAN! Look at all the employers listed and make sure you visit the ones you know for sure you want to see.
- Keep an open mind. If you see a company that you have never heard of, look them up! You never know, they may be right up your alley. Go visit them regardless!
- Bring PLENTY of resumes. No need to bring cover letters!
- Ask employers for their business cards when you finish your conversation with them. After leaving, write a little note on the back of what you discussed. The next day, send the employer a follow up Thank You email and include something interesting that you chatted about. This may help them remember who you are. Attach your resume to the email too!
- Before you step foot into the fair, make sure your Resume is in tip top shape. Come to our Quick Question hours on Wednesday, between 2-4pm or Thursday, between 10am-12pm and 2-5pm.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - Be Yourself!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.