- Come dressed professionally. No sneakers, sandals or jeans!
- Bring a few copies of your resume printed on resume paper. Be sure to proof read your resume before printing it out!
- Have a game plan. Click here to see a list of participating employers and decide who you want to talk to before you go.
- First impressions are everything. When meeting employers, make sure you smile, make eye-contact and give a firm handshake. Remember, be confident!
- Prepare a brief introduction about yourself for when you meet employers. You can talk about your education, related coursework and work experiences, ask what types of positions are available, and why you want to work for that company.
- Remember to bring a pen and paper to take notes.
Good luck and have fun!
|Kaitlyn Riley, Graduate Assistant|
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.