Valentine’s Day is a holiday set aside to exchange signs of affection to those who are meaningful in our lives, those who we appreciate. It is a day to express our love. So on this Valentine’s Day, The Career Center staff would like to express our love to you – our Hofstra students – with a love note.
Dear Hofstra Students,
We wouldn’t be here doing what we love without all of you. We meet some of you in our appointments and at our events, some of you at campus programs, and other we learn about through Hofstra news. No matter how we know you, we appreciate you. Because of this, our office has come together to write this list of reasons why we love our Hofstra students:
- You aren’t afraid to ask questions to make sure you take advantage of every possible opportunity.
- You are motivated to achieve your career goals after you graduate.
- You appreciate what we do to help you in your journey after Hofstra.
- You embrace diversity.
- You push yourself to take on challenging roles, develop important skills and reach your full potential.
- You are willing to be in the know and step outside the box.
- You want to learn how to get an internship, how to write a resume and seek employment.
- You make the best of what the NY area has to offer.
- You are true leaders in our school and community, creating change and taking new experiences head on.
- You are charitable, giving of yourself to others.
- You are a brave and intelligent free thinker and innovator.
Keep doing what you do! We are watching with pride.
With Love on this Valentine’s Day,
The Hofstra Career Center