Welcome to 2016, everyone! A new year brings opportunities to look forward to the exciting times ahead, as well as reflect on the year that has passed. Here are a few prompts to get you thinking as you kick of this year:
Three Prompts for Reflection
1. What was the most important thing that happened to me in 2015?
2. Which experience did I learn the most from this past year?
3. Who did I meet that I should follow up with in the new year?
Three Prompts for Planning
1. What skills do I want to improve this year?
2. Where should I focus my time and energy in 2016?
3. Who can help me achieve my goals?
Although there is a lot about life that we don't control, the ability to reflect on what you've done and steer ourselves toward what you want to do are things you do control! No go out there and make 2016 the best year yet!