It’s never been easier to connect with people across the globe or in your city, but are you taking advantage of online tools to make substantial in-real-life connections?
We’re excited help you navigate the world of social media at our Internet Week New York event, URL to IRL: Stand Out Online & Make Connections In Real Life. Panelists from Gilt Groupe, Social@Ogilvy, Guggenheim Museum, and NY Creative interns will discuss how to balance your online and offline efforts, create introductions with professional heroes, and start conversations that carry over from the digital space to in-person meetings.
Use code HofstraLove for $5 off.
Date: Monday, May 20, 6:30pm
Location: Ogilvy HQ, 636 11th Avenue (between 46th and 47th Street), 3rd Floor
Dress: Business Casual
Hashtags: #iwnystandout #iwny
- Geoffrey Colon: Vice President, Social@Ogilvy at Ogilvy & Mather (@djgeoffe, @SocialOgilvy)
- Nando Rodriguez: Social Media Recruiter, Social@Ogilvy at Ogilvy & Mather (@NandoRecruit, @SocialOgilvy)
- JiaJia Fei: Digital Marketing Manager, Guggenheim Museum (@VAJIAJIA, @Guggenheim)
- Gabriel Alonso: Senior Editor - Men's, Gilt Groupe (@gabealonso, @giltman)
- Emily Miethner: Founder, NY Creative Interns (@emilymiethner, @NYCinterns)