Tips for Job Hunters:
1. When you apply for a job, you should KNOW what position in which you are applying for and be prepared to ask intelligent questions about the position.
2. If a potential employer contacts you to invite you in to visit the work site and shadow a current employee, do not ask why it is necessary.
3. When the potential employer asks if you know anything about the job site or company, the answer should not be "I don't know." Make sure you do your research.
4. During an interview, pay attention to the questions that are being asked and make sure you answer all parts of the question.
5. Also while interviewing, if you are given the questions to look at and have the opportunity to take notes, do it!
6. If you are asked what you struggle with, please take a moment to think and be reflective about the answer before you respond. Do not respond with nothing. There is always room for improvement.
Employers want qualified candidates to fill open positions and the interview is to see how well you will fit into their organization. Always remember, first impressions count!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.