This has been a pretty exciting time for sports fans; the hockey playoffs, basketball playoffs, baseball season, and The World Cup.
Being on a sports team is a lot like being a part of a work team. Here are my reasons why:
- You can have the best day of your career, but that doesn’t mean the team ends up with a check mark in the win column.
- You can have the worst day of your career, but with your team’s contributions and support, you can end up with a check mark in the win column.
- A good coach can mean all the difference.
- You must continually train by learning new skills and keeping up to date on the latest trends in your field.
- You can make a living doing what you love. You may not make as much money as a professional athlete, but with some creativity, you can probably figure out a way to pay the bills while pursuing your passion.
Can you think of any more reasons why work is a team sport?
|Darlene Johnson, Director of External Relations|
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.